Beeah Group (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.beeahgroup.com (the “Site”).
Information Collection While using our “Platform/ Portal/ Site , we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). we may collect and process the following Information about you:
- a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- b. the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform;
- c. Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform;
- d. a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- e. general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- f. if you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device;
- g. details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- h. details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”));
- i. your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- j. any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
USE OF INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] in the following ways]
- a. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- b. to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalised content;
- c. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- d. to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you;
- e. to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform;
- f. to notify you about changes to our Services;
- g. for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
Assist law enforcement and respond to order
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
a. Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processors to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these businesses (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
b. Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience). Additionally, you may be asked to provide additional Information to participate in some of our market research activities, including competitions and promotions. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This Information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
c. Business Transfers. In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
d. By Law or for the Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release accounts and other Information to when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations or remedy potential violations of our policies and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies on the Site to collect information , to help customize the Site [and our mobile application] and improve your experience. When you access the Site [or our mobile application], your personal information is not collected through the use of tracking technology. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default.. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site [or our mobile application.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and to protect against unauthorized access or alteration to , disclosure or distruction of your information , we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Remember that no method of transmission of information over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure Although we will do our best to protect and secure your Information, that you provide to us , please be aware that despite our efforts and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties . Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below